Wes Anderson on the set of The Grand Budapest Hotel
this still will never not describe me
i don’t care about what trends men hate. tell me what trends women love. how do i wear my eyeliner so a girl will want to kiss me. what color lipstick makes her think about moving to a cute house on the beach with me and getting 5 dogs. do ladies like peplum dresses and platform heels or not. come on.
do you ever stretch and just MAKE THE LOUDEST SEXUAL NOISE EVER
- me at the zoo: where are the dragons
I want 0 responsibilities and a lot of lingerie
THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
- Tumblr: Only a heartless person would scroll pa-
- Me: *Scrolls past*
we don’t just need feminism, we need lisa simpson feminism
The best part about the Simpsons was it was written all by educated men that wanted to be comedians but saw things wrong with the world and wanted change.
put this on my grave
Damn I look hot after an hour and a half hike.
thick thigh squad